Damian Biondo is a registered patent attorney who focuses his practice on domestic patent preparation and prosecution.
Mr. Biondo was in-house counsel for a technology company, where he was responsible for the cultivation of the company’s patent portfolio and all company wide data management. He also has substantial experience in emerging company law, data privacy, regulatory approval of software, trademarks and branding, and various transactional matters. He is also a co-inventor on three U.S. patents. Previously, Mr. Biondo ran his own solo law practice and worked as an associate attorney in patent litigation at a major New York law firm.
– Patent Preparation & Prosecution
– Patent Litigation
– Freedom to Operate Analysis
– Prior Art Searches & Analysis
– Trademark Registrations & Licensing
– Software Licensing & SaaS Agreements
– Computer Hardware & Software
– Consumer Electronics
– Business Methods
– Communications Technology
– Testing Systems
– Medical Devices
Mr. Biondo holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Maryland, a Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center, and Bachelor of Arts from the University of California at Santa Cruz, where he was a Board of Regents Scholar. He also completed substantial graduate work in Physics at Drexel University.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
– Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
– United States Patent & Trademark Office.