Senior Patent Attorney
David Lukach is a registered patent attorney who primarily focuses his patent practice on domestic and international patent preparation and prosecution. Mr. Lukach’s patent practice covers a wide range of technology, with particular focus on computer hardware and software related patents.
– Patent Preparation and Prosecution
– Computer Hardware & Software
– Computer Storage Systems & Memory
– Digital Communications & Networks
– Electrical Circuits
Mr. Lukach holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from Purdue University. He also holds a Juris Doctorate from Wake Forest University School of Law.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
– State of North Carolina
– United States Patent & Trademark Office