Robert Paladino is a registered patent attorney who primarily focuses his practice on domestic and international patent preparation and prosecution in a broad range of technologies. Mr. Paladino also has experience in patent non-infringement and invalidity analysis, intellectual property litigation, Patent Appeals, Inter Partes Review (IPR), Covered Business Method (CBM), Reissue proceedings, and trademark prosecution.
Additionally, Mr. Paladino has guest lectured at the University of Illinois at Chicago on the subject of Patent Law.
– Patent Preparation & Prosecution
– AIA Litigation at USPTO
– Prior Art Searches & Analysis
– Non-Infringement & Invalidity Opinions
– Trademark Prosecution
– Intellectual Property Litigation
– Inter-Partes Review
– Aerospace Systems
– Computer Hardware & Software
– Consumer & Commercial Electronics
– Financial Transactions
– Medical Devices
– Multimedia Content Delivery
– Wired & Wireless Networks
– Business Methods
Mr. Paladino holds a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering from Purdue University. He also holds a Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law, where he obtained a Certificate in Intellectual Property.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
– State of Illinois
– United States Patent & Trademark Office